Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tarlac Recreational Park

I invited mom for a game of badminton. She decided that we should go to Tarlac Recreational Park (TRP). We headed there by 3pm. Bought some snacks on the way, then were all ready.
Tarlac Recreational Park

It's my first to go there. It was so vast and beautiful, though the road going here is full of ups and downs. But if you're up for biking or a beginner at it, the roads here would be fun to bike on.
It's windy when we got out of the car. By then, I realized playing Badminton is a bad idea. Yet, we still tried to play the game. When the wind became stronger, I stopped playing badminton and did biking instead. I was biking from where our van was parked up to the entrance of TRP. At first, it was really scary because the slope is way too high. Going down this slope would be super fast and add the strong wind rushing in your face. But I was able to go down this slope and it was fun.

Here are some photos taken there:



FEEL THE WIND ♥



The failed badminton game :))
Me and my mom


The group picture before heading back home. L-R: Mom, Me, Ian, and Fj

If you are into sports, go here! There's a basketball court, race track, swimming pool, soccer field, and etc. It's a great place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment