Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Valentine's Quite Different


I know it's been a while after Valentine's, and sadly, I was not able to post about it sooner due to no internet connection. But here I am, telling you how my Valentine's Day passed.
February 14 is Valentine's Day. To me and my friends (Aica, Faye, and Doreen), Valentine's is Happy Independence Day! But surprisingly, Aica and I received something on this date. Maybe this year’s Valentine’s won’t be just another day on the calendar.
It was during our ICT Lab period, Tonchi and I were chatting through Facebook. Then he saw something happening on his row. He knew there will be a surprise attack and he told me that in the chat box. Tonchi, Spoiler Much? I also had a clue about it because Tonchi's row was just behind my row, and James' group was making a ruckus about it. When the teacher dismissed our class, I saw Kris in front of me holding an Ipad and was like taking pictures when suddenly, a heart-shaped balloon appeared on my side. Even if I knew something is going to happen, when it happened I did not know how to react or how to feel about it. What I know is I was really surprised! That I even called my mom to tell her what just happened. Her reaction was so funny. It was like if I was on ecstasy, she keeps pulling my ecstasy down on a funny way.
Sasha also gave me and other friends chocolates. Who said we could only receive something from boys? Thanks my friend! 
After GD, which was my last subject for the day, I thought I would just stay in my dorm and do nothing. Then suddenly, I received text from James. He was inviting me to dinner after their practice for the Camp Battle of the Bands. After texting, I went to Kin’s dorm because I don’t have someone to talk to at my dorm. Kath, who I am always with, went home to celebrate her mother’s birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITA! J Kin and I chatted for many hours. Suddenly, my mom called me to tell me she received something on Valentine’s, I instantly knew she received bouquet from my dad. This time she was like on ecstasy and I’m the one pulling her ecstasy down on a funny way. Didn’t think Valentine’s would be that funny.
He took me to SM Clark first. I was on no-meat diet for Valentine’s so it was hard deciding where to eat. After walking through stores/restaurants, we ended up at Starbucks AUF which is quite where I like it. After ordering, we chatted for a while. Surprising topics came during chatting but all in all the night was great. Thank you for making this Valentine’s Day different from previous February 14s.


(credits to Kin )



HAPPY POST VALENTINE'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment