Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's Friday Afternoon!

Due to National Training Service Program (NSTP) every Saturday, I stay here in Angeles every Friday. And what happens if I stay here in a Friday? IT'S APO OR NEPO TIME WITH A BUNCH CRAZY FRIENDS!
Sasha, Lemnel, Khin, Kathleen, and me (unfortunately, Chang was not here), decided to go to PineRose to look for fairy wings for Sasha's little brother. After PineRose, we went to some mall, If I remember correctly, its 268 shopping mall. but before reaching that mall. we stopped at some store. I the back of some beautiful dress, but when I tried to seek what's the design in front, to my surprise it has triangular holes around the bust area. (I think that that front was supposed to be the back and the saleslady just placed it wrongly on the mannequin. )It was hilarious how Sasha, Kath, Khin, and Tonchi made fun of that dress. After looking for something to buy at 268 mall, we went to Nepo Mall. On the way there, Kath called my attention, and I instantly knew that she saw someone. I tried to look for that someone then Kath and the others point/ tell me to look in my right. I was shocked to see her (I'll keep the name confidential. My crazy friends don't blurt it out, ok? :) ) The afternoon was already perfect until I saw her. I told my Friends, "ok na sana e. bat kailangan nyo pa ipakita sya sakin" in a laughing manner. Kath answered me, "yun yung kaligayahan namin!" hahaha. funny.  After looking round and round Nepo Lane, we decided to go home. Before riding a jeep, we stopped at 7/11. Kath bought a Slurpee at P23 for the small size while I got the medium size at the same price because of the P5 discount promo. I started teasing her, saying "23 oh" while shaking my slurpee in front of her. hahaha. Nang-iingit much. When we (Khin, Kath and me) were about to ride a jeep: Kath was able to ride the jeep even if it was moving slowly but when Khin was about to aboard it the jeep suddenly moved fast, leaving me and Khin behind. The funny part there was, Kath was like having a  mommy-don't-leave-me-face and me and Khin were walking towards the jeep to get aboard.  Even Tonchi saw us running for the jeep. Fortunately, the jeep stopped and we were able  to aboard it. Our reaction to what just happened was so funny that we kept laughing and laughing until our stomach aches. When we were at the rotonda near AUF, Khin said "dapat pala magpara kana malayo palang para di sumombra." Then when we were near her dorm's Street, she said "para po" thinking the jeep would stop in front of her dorm's street. But the jeep stopped a little far from where she expected. Then she descended the Jeep saying "sabi ko sa inyo malapit e." in a sarcastic way. hahaha. it was really funny! 
I don't know if you understand everything I wrote here.  I admit I'm not that good in telling stories or putting my thoughts into words. I also don't know if what I just shared was funny to you but for me, IT WAS WAY TOO HILARIOUS! I HAD SUCH FUN NIGHT! Thanks my crazy friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment