Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Congratulations Brothers!

March 16, 2013, both of my brothers graduated! FJ graduated from high school and Ian graduated from elementary. Yuuuppp! Both of them are from College of the Holy Spirit of Tarlac, my alma mater. Ian's graduation is at morning while FJ's Graduation is at the afternoon.
I wasn't able to be at Ian's graduation due to my NSTP graduation practice at school. But as soon as the practice was over, I immediately went to Tarlac. I was able to see him sing their graduation song. haha. After his graduation, we ate lunch at Shakey's. Then, rest for a while and preparation for FJ's grad. at 3pm. FJ's grad. took long. It ended at around 9pm. We were already hungry so we headed straight at Huat Chan after his graduation rites with the Dela Cruz family :)


















CONGRATULATIONS BROTHERS! LOVE LOTS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment