Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Simple 18th Birthday Celebration♥

And here's another late post. Well, last March 3, 2013, I turned 18! The sad thing there is it fell on a Sunday, which is I need to get back to Angeles due to school the following day but that won't stop us from celebrating this wonderful day.
First stop is the Cathedral Church, nothing beats a visit to The Father's house on my birthday to thank Him for giving me 18 years of existence in this world. Second stop is Chowking to fuel up our stomachs with heavy breakfast. Third stop, a visit to our farm. After that, we returned home to get my things and to change outfit because I'm going straight to Angeles after lunch. The last stop of the family is Shakey's, where we had our lunch.
When I returned to Angeles, I invited Kath, Lance, Renzo, and James to have a picnic at Diamond Park. Too bad there were no pictures. Anyway, thanks for your birthday messages and a fun chatting time.
The following day, I bought 2 pizzas for the "BEACHES" (yup, that's the name of our group) which most of it I ate.haha  :))








Make a wish! To those who celebrated with me on my birthday, Thank you very much! Especially to my parents! LOVE LOTS!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment